Unique Fitness North East has seen substantial growth in the last two years since opening its doors to the new unit at Swales Industrial Estate, Howdon. We are now in a position where it has become pretty difficult to manage our membership base across our core clubs, Howdon Boxing Academy, North Tyneside Barbells and Unique Muay Thai.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support and consistent hard work in every session. It is because of our ever growing community that we are able to finally roll out some professional gym management software that will essentially run most of the gyms administration for us, making Steve and Lee’s life a hell of a lot easier.
What this means for you, with more ways to pay than ever, you have no reason to miss out on becoming a member and receiving all the benefits that come with it including:
- Exclusive offers only to UF monthly members.
- Access to the Members only page via our website, which contains free content, forums, discussion and advise.
- UF Membership card which will entitle you to various discounts with our sponsor partners.
- Huge savings of up to £80 per month as apposed to paying per class.
- Personal goal/target reviews with our Head coaches every 8 weeks.
- Our new downloadable class booking app which will allow you to plan you weeks training on the go.
- Easy recurring payment options fully protected via the DD mandate.
- No fixed term contract, which can be cancelled at any point.
Your new membership card will allow you to scan in and out of the gym, eliminating the need to sign in via our paper copies. You will be given a UF profile which will stay with you as long as you are a member here, over the next couple of weeks Steve will be setting up all you profiles if you could pop over to see him when you get a minute between classes, A photo will be required so make sure you do your hair.
This system also comes with a new online booking system which will allow you to reserve a space on your favourite classes. You have three options with this, book with the reception desk, online via our website or via the downloadable app. We will be really encouraging everybody to utilise this feature to its full potential as it will give the coaches a much better idea of who’s attending each night, with burpee’s penalties being dished out to those who book and ‘no show’.
Now for the serious bit, all this fancy kit, unfortunately comes at a cost, among with growing overheads we have made the decision to increase our monthly membership costs by 16% and add £1 to our pay as you go prices making an hour class at the gym now £5 per session. As it stands now these are our new prices going forward as of March 2017:
- Drop in Class – 30min/£3 1h+/£5.
- Block of ten classes – £40.
- UF Fitness Membership – £35pcm.
- UF Fighting Membership – £35pcm.
- UF Ultimate Membership – £60pcm.
- UF Junior Membership – £25pcm.
We will always try to remain competitive when it comes to value for money, but can you really put a price on the passion and dedication our members receive on a daily basis. We hope to use this new structure to continually move the gym forward as it has these past two years.
Should you have any questions or enquiries about the upcoming changes, please contact Steve via any of the below means and he will be happy to help.
Yours in Health,
The UF Team.