I’ve always been somewhat active:
- Regular Parkour/Freerunning from early teens to 20s
- General training in gyms
- Short & Longer distance Running; from regular 1.5 mile runs to occasional Longer 20-30 milers
- Cross-country Obstacle course events, Plenty of winter fun runs and “river dips” and Running/Hiking weekends in the lake district
Fast forward past all that and I have dabbled in a small variety of OCR events, Ran the national 3 peaks and the lake district 10 peaks challenge alongside the same close group of friends who I first met as my fitness instructors in a local council gym.
While studying to become a qualified PT I explored a few different avenues of “Health & Fitness”:
Tried some training in Crossfit for a short while.
Dabbled in Weightlifting, Kettlebells (a tool I still love), sought out online coaching from great friends in the field of Gymnastic Strength training and continuously strive to broaden and deepen my understanding of Health and Strength.
I pride myself on trying to help focused people find their “Better”.
Be it Health, More Strength, Better Endurance or Feeling more Confident & Capable.
Through Simple, Concise and Clear coaching I aim to include, not confuse. Advice is to be flexible, not concrete and unmoving.
Through this flexibility I hope to help you build habits and put in the ground work to make consistent and meaningful changes to your lifestyle and health.
We aim to make you:
- Stronger and More Powerful
- Capable and more confident in yourself
- More resilient through dedicated strength training, aerobic work & building better habits
- Overall “Fitter. Stronger. Better”
Personal Training (1-1 / 2-1 semi private)
M: 07925116794 (text preferred)
Facebook: https://facebook.com/circularrootscoaching (Page)
https://facebook.com/groups/fsb.circularrootscoaching (“Fitter, Stronger, Better” Group)
Sign Up Today
Join our community and take advantage of everything that Unique Fitness North East has to offer you!